Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Kia Ora

Well hello there everybody. Onebody? Somebody? Welcome to my blog. I have never done one of these before so please bear with me. None-the-less, I am pretty sure I will blow your mind.

I guess I better tell you about what I intend on blogging about. Let see. Good question, me! Maybe Kenny Loggins? Nah, I don't even know who that is. But it rhymes!

Ok back to topic. I guess I kind of want to use this blog as an outlet for all my ranting and raving. I want to use it to express my outrage and my passion on various subjects. I will try and keep things varied but more likely than not my posts will have a feminist, woman, mother, GLBT slant. I am also vary aware of Pop culture and a LOT of my posts will reflect that.

I think I'll let you know a few things about me straight off. I taught myself to type and sometimes I mess up. I am too lazy for spellcheck so, yeah.

I enjoy a heated debate. Feel free to comment on any of my posts. Let me know if you think I am wrong. I would love to enter into a discussion with you.

Although I try to be as open-minded as possible I am still aware that I live with white, cisgendered and for the most part straight-privilege. Please call me to task if you see me expressing my views in a way that you cannot relate to or that does not include you.

I am a Mum. My child is the most important thing to me in the world. I will have to regale you with the occasional cute story and photo. I think I'll call this 'Ziggy Thursdays'. Wow. Inventive title Charlotte. ;)

I think thats it for now.


Well, I look very forward to blogging for you!!

xx Charlotte

No comments: